41

Bonus Coins

Available on April 5th

Premier League Player of the Month

2019-03-06 03:13

One of the most important occasions to participate in the FIFA 19 community is the voting session of the Premier League Player of the Month which is celebrated every month. On this occasion we will have to select what for us is the best player of the Premier. EA Sports has opened the poll to elect the Premier League Player of the Month in December, the highest English football division.

To contend for the title of best player of the month there are Eden Hazard of Chelsea, Felipe Anderson of West Ham, Harry Kane and Heung Min Son of Tottenham Hotspur, Mohamed Salah and Virgil Van Dijk of Liverpool and Marcus Rashford of Manchester United. You can take part in the vote. Search Premier League Player of the Month. In the final decision, the vote of the public counts for 10%, the remaining 90% is based on the preferences of experts in the Premier League and club captains. The winner will receive a special card obtainable through an associated Creation Challenge, which will remain available for a limited period of time.

The card will not be exchangeable, it can not be purchased in the gaming market or even found in the packages. In recent months have been elected Player of the Month of the Premier League Lucas Moura of Tottenham August, Eden Hazard of Chelsea September, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang of Arsenal October and Raheem Sterling of Manchester City November. In addition to voting this opportunity allows us to find out who are the best players around and buy them to reinforce our FUT. So we do not miss this opportunity to improve our FIFA Ultimate Team.

Buy now fast and cheap FIFA 19 Coins on https://www.fifacoin.com Come to buy safely for your PS4, PC or Xbox One. Start to build your amazing FUT now!


Undamuy: This site actually works got my coins in less than 15mins its amazing buy with confidence. Even when you are in trouble the customer care really helped. It is one of the website where you can trust for buying fifa coins. Cheap prices and fast delivery. I will come back to buy more coins, get more extra bonus, enjoy more deals, open more packs to get more insane players! Best website ever.
The customer has bought: FIFA 19 Coins
2019/7/09

Mattservey: Reliable, quick and safe. As the TOTY comes, I need lots of FIFA 19 Coins, but I do not get enough money, so I search cheap FIFA coins on Google, I was attracted by free FIFA coins on FIFACOIN.com, when I click into it, I was amazed, it often offers big bonus to members, so I can get FIFA coins at a low price, thanks a lot, highly recommend.
The customer has bought: FIFA 19 Coins
2019/7/07

Gorillakyle: Cheap Fifa Coins for All Console its very Good. Its the best Website where do you can buy Fifa coins. Very Nice. If you Want the reliable coins seller for fastest and the cheapest fifa 19 ultimate team coin, FIFACOIN undoubtedly is your ideal choice. Over the past year, I often visit this site, I like the FIFA Games, if you are, you can take a look here for more cheap coins and best players.
The customer has bought: FIFA 19 Coins

2019/07/05

FIFA 19 Coins

Coins - PS4 50K
Coins - PS4 100K
Coins - XBOX One 50K
Coins - XBOX One 100K
Coins - PC 100K
Coins - PC 200K
Chat now