1. Go to https://www.origin.com and sign in.
2. Sign in and choose "EA Account and Billing".
3. Click on the option "Security", then click "Turn On" option.
Notice: If the option shows "Turn Off" there, please skip ahead to step 6.
4. Choose "Email", then click "Send Code".
5. Check the security code on the email inbox associated with your Origin account, type the code you received, then "Turn On Login Verification".
After that, please skip ahead to step 8.
6. Click on "View" back up codes.
7. Click "Create New Codes" button.
Notice: The backup codes are gray means that they have already been used since each code only could be valid for one time.
8. Copy all six black backup codes into the fields.
Here is a guide video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXy2GTo6DE
For more details, go to https://help.ea.com/en/article/origin-login-verification-information/